Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mother Earth and Quartz Crystals


today when I woke up at 5:30am(!!!) for my video meeting my roommate was up.

So I am like "well you are up early?"

and he's like "I am actually up late"
and then proceeds "come here babe... I want to show you what I was doing" and takes me to the living room. There he had arranged 3 large quartz crystals in a triangle and had some tulip petals scattered around...

and he said to me, "see this babe...? this is what the universe is about... that particle you are trying to harness? you can harness it with this right here... me and my buddies are gonna show you how to do that - just by concentrating our minds... and it is better than what you do... don't mess with mother earth man"

and I am standing there thinking, man the time is ticking, for my conference call to mess with mother earth... gotta go man... peace man...

I must admit, this is by far the craziest I have shared more than a bus ride with...

No comments: