Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hippies Renounced!

Oh my god.... I officially renounce hippies!!! In retrospect I think the landlord was stoned... but since I didn’t smell it, I am thinking maybe he was on crack... He was also super edgy which makes me think so... but at that time I didn’t realize that so I was just sitting and listening to his hysteria, not knowing if I should get up and go... A lot of woodoo science stories, yep, about that guy who thought good thoughts and made water crystalize in beautiful patterns and the physicist who explained this phenomenon using quantum mechanics... I remember seeing this in “What the bleep do we know” and being outraged... So when I went home I looked this so called physicist up - sure he was at Stanford at some point, but he hasn’t published anything since the 1970’s, anything physics that is... Who said physicists can’t go bananas...

Am I going to Japan for this guys conference? “Hell no!” I said... I was being pretty polite, until then, but that really broke me I think...

At one point I was also told that my short-sightedness is purely a condition in my head!!!!! That we both should start practicing to go eye-glass free!!!!

No comments: