Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tiny Plane

Going home in a tiny plane - well this plane will take me to nearby Seattle and then I'll take a normal plane to go to Minneapolis. I can never tell if this is Che Guevara or Big Foot as Alaska Airline's logo. Look the wheel even came out of the wings… tiny tiny plane… Going home in a last effort to save my old dreams, to see if being in the place that made those dreams for me, will change anything… I think of my marriage… before we really separated, we took one last vacation together, to the south of the US, hoping to find a reason to stay together… we didn't… and almost 7years later, I couldn't have been happier that I didn't find a reason to stay… I hope one day I will look at my Minneapolis trip to find reasons to cling on to my old dreams, and say the same thing….

Can I give my old dreams a honorable burial like my yoga teacher says? Can I offer my old dreams to Agni, so room will be made for the new ones?

No comments: