Friday, June 29, 2012

And the place I made old dreams

I loved this place... and still do... So many memories, so much learned... so many impressions...

I used to have a bird feeder in



my last few years in grad school, outside of my office. A couple times, when I had to go out of town I had even asked some of my friends to feed the birds... I went to just walk around the old place with a friend, and there it was, my ol' bird feeder, still hanging... with no bird feed, albeit... My friend joked that it will be around till the building is demolished...

It was such a sweet nostalgia inducing act to go back like that... My friend who I was with, who is not in Minneapolis anymore either, and who had said in the past 'Minneapolis, meh... I can take it or leave it' was feeling nostalgic too. It was a good place to us!

No comments: