Saturday, June 7, 2008

Clinton Exit

I was flipping through the channels to see if there's anything other than Grand Prix stuff and stumbled upon the coverage of the Clinton exit. For all the months of supporting Obama and years of really looking upto him, I couldn't help but be moved to tears as I watched her speak. "This wasn't the party I was hoping for, but I sure love the company", man, how does she do it without crying? "Thank you... to all the people who carried their kids on their shoulders and said 'see, you can be anything you want to be'". But the line that struck me the most was "Never listen to anyone who tells you that you can not or should not" - any successful person, man or woman, will agree on that. No one knows your strengths and weaknesses better than yourself; when it comes to what you can or can not do, there's no better judgement than your own!

No comments: