Monday, February 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home



It was a good condo, my first condo, the first place that I ever owned... It is like this that I first fell in love with it 2.5 years ago, at its barest, it was still the prettiest place I had ever seen. Over the months it gained character through my part physicist, part neo hippy personality, and it was filled with the voices of many people, mostly friends, but sometimes not so friends, but always people who were so interesting, people from all over the world. Boy friends, potential boy friends, just friends... Dinners, drinks, pot, conversations, political, sociological, moral... The sun shining ever so brightly, it is a perfect reflection of my life here in Montréal - a life lived to the fullest, no regrets... just only not enough time... I could easily come and live in Montréal again and find things to keep my awe.... What a charming little condo....

A few days after I moved to Vancouver, I would look at its pictures, and I think I can probably not stand to see it for real one more time... I might just call off the sale...

No comments: