Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just Pour Rire

aka Just for Laughs 2010...

What can I say... Some nights in summer I am torn between going to this free concert or that free concert... how can you not love this city... (ironically a year ago the Just Pour Rire 2009 made me think along the same lines). But this time it was even more amazing with the Place de Festival all brand new and ready to host all the free festivals of Montreal. It truly did add to the ambiance. We walked around... couldn't do the sudoku this time, I did it every year.



Look at these beautiful angels and their shadow on the UQAM building...













































And then there was a human canon... yep that tiny red speck making a parabola from one picture to another? that's him... I have worked human canon ball problems countless times in college physics, but it's really the first time I've seen it...

No comments: