Thursday, July 22, 2010

House Warming Party 2



I have missed for too long, hanging out into the wee hours of the night with these guys. Sure we go out, but going to someone's apartment is so much more fun. This from the second edition of the house warming party that made me feel small. Tonight, again, I was the little star, a feat I have found hard to live without lately (hey, but I try... and if I try hard enough usually I succeed).

We all had such a great time, the clean freak, the allergic girl, the tired girl and everyone else. The next day would have been better if we hadn't let the French guy mix the cocktails... but we did, and we paid for that the next day... I was walking home from the party, and I thought I was walking just fine... but some random biker passed by, said "you can make it home, you can make it"... mmmheh...

And look at these 4, so cute... all of them trying to whip up a melody out of the keyboard... awww... At one point one of them said "we should form a band"... Now, the music I don't know, but I will surely go to their concerts, just for the cute factor...

No comments: