Saturday, August 22, 2009

Something about Fearing Cheese...



So one of my friends is in a band - they list themselves as thrash (yes, I know, but that's how they wrote it), country and garage... The dynamics of the group was really interesting... The last time one of my friends shocked me with his band performance, he didn't even come close this shock I got this day... Also because in a non-show setting, this my friend gets all motherly and treats me like a 18yr old kid or whatever... (which I don't mind, in fact I find it mildly amusing... I guess because I don't see her all that often).

A good 45min-1hr of pure screaming, and even to my uncultured ear, bad music, but what had me was their dress(es)... specially the lead singer. The 25year old girl, with not the awesomest body (she was not fat, but...), dressed in a one size larger, not so flattering swimming suit... Wow... And here I think I don't care about what other people think... One can not help but look up to them for such a carefree attitude...

Most people shock the hell out of me, to borrow from Pretty Woman, in a good way, most of the time... yes I know I said this before...

The very 90's bar? Bistro de Paris.

No comments: