Saturday, July 16, 2011

my home, it used to be


And here's my old home, now someone else's home. I thought I'll cry so hard when I see this... but I didn't... - strangely I felt it was definitely the right decision to sell it. Mile End is so much better. I had a good time here, but if I come back to Montréal, here is not where I will live... And it looks like whoever is staying there is enjoying it as much as I did - new curtains, new balcony table, windows slightly opened to combat Montréal's summer humidity... just like I lived there... Nostalgic? yes. But a sense of satisfaction that I loved it well and as my love dwindled, passed it on to someone who loves it the same...
After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting
Spock


Like I wrote once to a good friend:
I hope you always want what you have!


I actually did consider for a split second, ringing the bell, introducing myself as the former owner and taking a look inside, but before I acted, I came to my senses...

No comments: