Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bas-Saint-Laurent



Ah Bas-Saint-Laurent! Of beautiful sunsets and peaceful beaches. It was the most romantic vacation I ever took, given also its short duration. These tiny little fishing villages make me think weird thoughts like I could move up here and live here for the rest of my life. I could open up a little café to get myself some income. And have a little house close to the beach of the fleuve St-Laurent, on the water side - the other side (of the streets) doesn't work! And have a little swing to watch the sunsets! And then when I entice cuisine of the big city, I can drive down there once a month, hangout with my friends and all that stuff. See, I have it all planned out.

I have never lived in a small town, hence the extreme romance - ah ignorance is indeed bliss.

Also check out the impressive (and over bearing windmills) just out of Matane.

No comments: