Friday, August 13, 2010

Café Ceramic


It is this part cafe part cermaic place that you can go into, pick your own unpainted ceramic plate, mug, figurine, whatever, and paint it however you like to. There are these basic guidelines you can follow, and some stencils if you want and also some advanced guidelines for the artsy in you.

My gift to the recently graduated friend. That we did it on Friday the thirteenth, another story...

While we were there, I also got myself this cutest frog-salt-pig to put my amazing sel de mer du Atlantique in. Yes, there really is a difference in taste between sea salt and your Morton iodized salt. The frog turned out to be quite nice... I am sooo very proud of myself... now maybe I can kiss him at night and he will turn into a prince charming!

No comments: