Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lago di Como


The rich touristy village, Como, we had our conference. See those cool hydro planes?



Funicular to the Village of Brunate.













View of Como from Brunate.













Apparently these huuuuuuuge keys are commonplace in hotels in Europe - the first time I saw them... You have to give them to the front desk when you leave, so when you come back you have to actually go to the desk and get your key. One night when I returned, I could not help but feel shameful - sort of reminded me of my time at the Convent - what was I going to tell the Mother Superior about being drunk and this guy?




View from the window of my hotel - yes I know... but let's just call it quaint, shall we?

























Lake Como and the town of Como...

No comments: