Sunday, August 31, 2008

OMG they mentioned MN...


They had this poster in the Montreal Port Open House exhibit that mentioned MN... I was sooooo excited.... even though it talked about MN mine filelds. Hey but I was part of one of those mines, so....

Oh I should say, the other day I had some Montreallers over at my place, and I have all these Minneapolis pictures on my walls. They were quite surprised that Minneapolis was such an urban place... yes, that's right Montreallers, Minneapolis does have roads and bridges.... and tall buildings...

People blame Americans for being ignorant, which most of them are. But the rest of the world is not much different. My brother brought up a fine point the other day. You can not expect people who don't have enough to eat to know about Kazakhstan, he said, so you can not use that against poor countries. So yes, they are excused, but the last time I checked, Canada was a developed country, so.... Ignorant Americans, ignorant Canadians, ignorant Brits,... all the same to me....

No comments: