Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grand Bibliotheque


Looking out of the Grand Bibliotheque...

From a conversation that seems from so long ago:

today I am so excited because I am a new and proud ;-) member of La Grande Bibliothèque. I took more comics books home than I was able to carry around and a movie and a series and everything is free.
If i loose my job I will just sit there and spent all my days with reading until I have to leave Quebec again


I love bibliotheques in general... Yeah me too - if I lose my job... and you know what? There's a park close by where a lot of homeless people stay... and then every evening near the metro Berri there's a van giving out food to the homeless... so there, both lodging and food needs are taken care of... We'll have to find a place to shower... worst comes to worst, there's the (somewhat dirty) St Lawrance!!!

No comments: