Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hello NYC




Yeah Wrangler jeans for US$11/-... only in NYC...

New York City is always fun to visit... I must say this is the first time I am visiting NYC after moving to Montreal. I used to always think I would love to live there, but this visit has shown me otherwise: it's a great place to visit, bt it would suck at so many levels to live there - it seems too flashy (they sure are wasting a lot of electricity on those bill boards) but empty. Ironically in reminded me of Beijing's Wangfujing business district.

Yes Montreal is soooo much cooler a place to live in; it has character that is several notches above that of NYC.

Now I need to go to San Fran and see how it compares to Montreal. The last time I visited there I totally fell in love with it and still think that is my favourite city to live in.

No comments: