Sunday, July 20, 2008

Poor Corolla...

Someone hit my car and damaged it like this, while it was parked... For those of you who know me and my ways with scratches, you know this ain't making me very happy!!!

For 4 years I parked in dinkytown, in congested roadsides, where there was like 2 inches in front and behind me when parallel parked and nothing happened... I park it in this cosmopolitan city, mind you in a very residential street, with 3 feet in front and 3 behind, and very close to the curb, but some idiot jammed in to it.... aggggg.... Welcome to Montreal I say!!!

I hope it was not purposefully done because of my MN license plate - I noticed Montreallers like to honk (didn't sound a friendly honk) not just at me, but anyone who comes with a US license plate... I have got mixed reactions to the MN license plate, mostly hostile, but the other day there were like 10 people gathered around my car at the market, and when I came they were like "you came all the way from MN?" and they were nice...

I should change it to QC license plate once my expenses have eased out...

But either way, I ain't no happy camper...

No comments: